Trusted worldwide by thousands. Barbicide is a powerful, broad spectrum disinfectant which can be used as a fungicide, virucide, germicide and bactericide against gram-negative/ positive pathogenic bacteria. It kills HIV-1 (Aids virus) on hard inanimate surfaces and prevents cross-infection. Barbicide concentrated solution in 16 fl.oz. (473ml) & 64 fl.oz. (1.89L) is quick, effective and economical and demonstrates to staff and clients the importance you place on standards of hygiene.
- For hard countertops and non-porous surfaces—Mix 2 ounces (1/4 cup) of Barbicide® disinfectant with 32 ounces of water, spray on surface and maintain surface moisture for 10 minutes before use or drying.
- For stainless steel and plastic salon implements and equipment—Mix 2 ounces (1/4 cup) of Barbicide® disinfectant with 32 ounces of water. Immerse implements for 10 minutes. Soak and thoroughly rinse with water before use.
- Manicure/pedicure bowls and tubs
- Stainless steel implements
- Plastic combs, brushes, rollers, etc.
- 64 Fl. Oz. Bottle (1.9 L)
- 16 Fl. Oz. Bottle (473 mL)